FUJI XEROX DOCUPRINT CM205B MAC DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I felt cheated by Fuji, it's one of those Planned Obsolescent scheme to get you to buy new printer every 2 years! This does not effect its ability to monitor the ink levels. I owned this printer for 2 years, the roller died on me at around 2 year mark. I just connected mine by USB which avoids some of the problems mentioned by others. This printer is one of the most frustrating printers by far. CMB Died too quickly.
Uploader: Meztik
Date Added: 16 June 2013
File Size: 11.13 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 86162
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Almost the cost of the printer itself!

It is not a wireless model I use a canon inkjet for wireless printing It works well with generic cartridges which I got from a large online supplier. Having owned this for 8 months and xeeox happy with the quality and speed of print and reliability of the printer.

I've had all sorts of problems since using windows The printer is probably the same age as windows 8, so I am at loss why it wouldn't work in windows Print quality is above average, doduprint speed is fine for a home printer. Great, simple to use colour and black and white printer.

Does Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CM driver wo… - Apple Community

Scanner is goodvery easy to use. Surprised by the ccm205b reviews. Was this review helpful? I suggest going for HP or Cannon.

Print quality is great and it is reasonably quick for a cheap colour laser. If you are serious about bringing one home, I guess find another one or buy another brand. However the scanner works and photocopies decently, the paper would start jamming anything over 1 page. Easy to source replacement toner at reasonable prices - from ebay or http: The scanning side of things is a little clunky, and took some getting used to, but it gets the job done.

Therefore, do not be a fool and listen, this is a filthy printer which has heaps of potential faults, and Fuji Xerox fails to resolve. I just connected mine by USB which avoids some of the problems mentioned by others.

Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CMB Reviews -

A whole set of 4 for xsrox cost of only one genuine cartridge! I am only just reaching the point of having to replace one of the stock toners and have found a large variation in prices, so shop around! Any help is very welcome. Brand Manager for Fuji Xerox?

DocuPrint CM205 fw Drivers & Downloads

Dazzler87 posted on Mar 07, Doesn't connect to computers, usb reader doesn't support a bunch of standard formats and just beeps constantly. I felt cheated by Fuji, it's one of vocuprint Planned Obsolescent scheme to get you to buy new printer every 2 years!

Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview. Your trust is our top concern. The scanning capability was an added bonus, but has come in handy mainly for the ability to quickly copy a document independent of the PC. Clean and very easy to install best ever actually Very easy to set up and comes on line in seconds, works well over the network Windows 7 The only con.

CMB I really like mine, had no problems in 18 months. Ida asked on Aug 06, Scanning works but does not compress the documents as much as I would like so I xerlx to use my scanner for keeping copies of receipts for archiving.

Should read gm matte photo paper. It was easy to set up for both my Mac desktop and my PC laptop. My machine worked fine til windows 10 but unless you want to buy a newer model, these tricks should get you out of trouble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

88E80XX 10 100 DRIVER

HP LASERJET 6540 DRIVER

MONITOR BEMATECH TOUCH SCREEN DRIVER