88E80XX 10 100 DRIVER

Pick the Marvell driver. I will not be purchasing a notebook from them during my next upgrade cycle. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. In reply to Si Johns's post on December 11, We will be happy to assist you. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services.
Uploader: Akinokus
Date Added: 16 August 2014
File Size: 39.9 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 81256
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Marvell Yukon's website claims the 88E8040 Fast LAN Controller does Gigabit....???

How satisfied are you with this reply? I am not sure that article is of use as the network connectivity is working perfectly apart from the WOL function.

Once I did, that worked out perfectly. Thanks for this reply, in order for the extra shutdown setting to appear I ended up using driver version I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Si Johns Replied on December 11, The Gbit part irritated me years ago actually. As confirmed normal network connectivity is fine when the PC is powered up, it is just WOL that does not work.

And I did all known possible steps: Sorry this didn't help. I never even looked at the specs when I bought mine.

Marvell Yukon 88e8056 ethernet WOL not working since upgrading to Windows 10

I'm thinking of re-selling my M and never to by Dell again. Has anyone verified that it can run on gigabit speed, not just some probable typo from the Asian review site?

Well still no word on a fix for this and really disappointed not to have heard anything from Marvell so called customer service. Your name or email address: I mean, I'm purchasing from the XPS high end gaming line. Yup, indeed the lack of GbE is very disappointing especially since the adapter supports it but lets hope some firmware or driver revision could fix it altrough i doubt it.

Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. For my own situation, I had to roll back to a much older version of the driver to get the "Wake from Shutdown" option.

110 the Marvell driver. It would be good for Microsoft to update their driver and make this property available. To resolve it, I went to the Marvell Yukon website and downloaded the driver for my part number and last supported operating system.

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

In reply to al's post on February 5, This site in other languages x. I assumed it would be GBit. And I did all the following steps: Did this solve your problem? With Windows 10 the card is powered down when the OS shuts down but remains active in sleep mode.

Marvell Yukon 88e ethernet WOL not working since upgrading to - Microsoft Community

Share This Page Tweet. Do you already have an account? Log in or Sign up.

We will be happy to assist you. I have the lights on the ethernet card when the PC is suspended this means that the ethernet card 010 not totally powered off and I'm sure the magic packet reach the device but still no wake-up of the machine. SilentExceptionJun 26, This included the WOL functionality, which I use all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HP LASERJET 6540 DRIVER

MONITOR BEMATECH TOUCH SCREEN DRIVER