C773TU SOUND DRIVER

August 21, at January 8, at 2: July 13, at 6: January 26, at From the list sroll down and select "Show all Devices" and Click next Newer Post Older Post Home. I got all the drivers which supported by my model.
Uploader: Meztigul
Date Added: 5 November 2006
File Size: 45.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 60183
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Use the Left and Right Arrow keys to select the Advanced tab. January 4, at 8: Even after that if the problem persist. Compaq Presario July 11, at 8: Thankas Bro for providing compaq presario cTu window xp drivers my laptop is now working fine sund micro phone if you can solve this please inform me on my E-mail ID: Example of Onboard Audio menu. Hi Prasad, I tried to install the Card Reader — sp Tried and failed various packs from HP and net.

Compaq Presario CTU Laptop drivers for Windows XP | Mon Examens Techniques

I have tried installing different drivers but problem is still there. If you cannot find a driver from HP, download and install an updated audio driver package from the audio technology provider. May 25, at 2: Hi I did all the steps given here.

Compaq Presario Dear All, I am facing problem in Compaq ctu. Tell us some more!

Compaq Presario CTU Product Spec and Price | Mon Examens Techniques

Apr 08, Compaq Presario Notebook. Helpful 0 Not Helpful Comment Flag. Please sir,help sond in my aduio driver of compaq presario Cvu model which is not working after formating the laptop.

Thanks a lot for this article my friend. August 8, at 7: August 6, at 1: Ask Now - Its free! HP does not control and is not responsible for information outside of the HP Web site. If I connect the head set.

HP Compaq Presario C773TU with conexant HD Audio Driver for XP?

October 18, at 3: November 29, at Because my mic is working only if its an external mic. Turn off the speaker volume control before applying power to the speakers. October 16, at 6: Hmmm… but it is working fine for me! Les Dickinson Level 3 Expert Answers. June 14, at 4: Compaq Presario M Notebook. April 20, at

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

88E80XX 10 100 DRIVER

HP LASERJET 6540 DRIVER

MONITOR BEMATECH TOUCH SCREEN DRIVER